The original Tequila Rose, a passionate combination of strawberry cream liqueur with a splash of tequila.
Adored across the globe for how perfect it mixes in cocktails, Tequila Rose is also a wonderful addition to many desserts.
Its no wonder why everyone is falling in love with the Rose... all over again..
Ten Key Points about Tequila Rose & Cocoa
- Tequila Rose is made with the finest natural imported strawberry cream liqueur and tequila. Cocoa is the combination of Tequila Rose with chocolate.
- Tequila Rose was created in 1996 by McCormick Distillers Inc and was launched in Europe in 2000.
- US Research indicates that women between the ages of 25 – 34 represent the greatest potential to consume this product.
- Tequila Rose can be consumed:
- as a shooter
- over ice
- as an ingredient in over 40 drink recipes
- in coffee
- in delicious desserts
- Tequila Rose is available as:
- 700ml plus 50ml, 500ml, 1000ml and 1500ml
- Cocoa is available as:
- 700ml plus 50ml
- Tequila Rose and Cocoa are 15% alc/vol.
- Tequila Rose is supported by a wide range of POS materials.
- Tequila Rose and Cocoa are bottled and warehoused in Zevenaar, Holland.
- Tequila Rose was voted one of five Products of the Future at the Wine & Spirit Wholesalers of America tradeshow 2001
- Tequila Rose was voted “STAR PERFORMER - hottest new drink” in the “What’s America Drinking?” survey 2001